Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aftermath - Phase1 and Work success!

SHUT UP!!!!

Yes, that was what my inner animal voice (goes crazy when things go too good) was saying. The phase -1 of my dream is officially completed and guess what, I surpassed my expectations. It felt good. Yes, it really feels good when you have been thinking that you can't do something all your life and suddenly you do it, winning laurels. The other day I heard a pod cast on fear where a little girl complains that the feeling in her tummy is bad on first day of her school. So feel bad, there's nothing wrong in acknowledging fear, is what the father said. Looks simple from outside unless tried. Ask me!

Somehow even my workplace is better now, as far as my work is concerned. I still want to leave it so as to accomplish my dream but I have to acknowledge that I am doing better than what everyone expected. Funnily that turned out to be a bit confusing leaving me worried when people from other departments wanted me to "share" their work. That left me confused for sometime but finally I turned down requests or else I would've been working 24/7 if I 'shared' it. Turning down was difficult part as I didn't want to hurt anyone but that was the only thing to do if I ever wanted to keep myself in one piece and in peace.

Maybe giving our best 100% at work is not good after all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment