Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lost in New York!

Today I travelled through the streets of New York. I was literally lost in those streets for some time. I was enjoying it, as I looked at those buildings and streets with childlike enthusiasm and wonder. I visited Hell's Kitchen, Times square and a few other places. To be frank, I am on new york roads from yesterday. I haven't been at important places but I am on the roads. I walked along Hudson river, made my way through the busy roads, crowded places. I was enjoying myself to the full. I am alone but I didn't feel lonely. I was not afraid. The words are

I have been doing that for sometime today. As I was finding my way to hell's kitchen today, I had a message saying that the manager is back. Quickly I closed the google maps and started doing the work.
I hope no one comes when I am visiting Paris.


PS:- I had this written weeks ago. Forgot to post!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment