Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shake me till you wake me from this bad dream...

When each day passes with the feeling of regret, when each day the mistakes I made in the past haunt......I just keep humming this line. What an advantage it would be if you woke up realizing that it's just a dream and you never did any mistakes. What an opportunity it would be to have the experience of making a mistake but never making one. 

A life of no mistakes, no regrets...............and maybe nothing else. I look back and I see embarrassing mistakes I made and how 'my people' consoled me. I remember how I lost confidence and how I regained it. I can't see a mistake which hardly altered my life. Every blunder I made gave rise to an opportunity, to correct it, to change the thought process and change my attitude towards life. All this is a big picture. But still when the day is really cranky, I still sing, 'Shake me till you wake me from this bad dream...'



No comments:

Post a Comment